Ninja Warz – AchievementsNovember 24, 2009
Ok, now as I’ve talked about, there are Achievements in the game that can be had. These are important to obtain because each time you get one of these achievements you get free karma.
The Achievements can be broken down into 6 categories. Those are as follows
|A Penny Saved|
|No Longer Considered Poor|
|Eligible for High Yield Savings|
|We’ve Made Billions|
|Swimming in Golds|
|We Been Had Golds|
How to Get: These achievements are fairly straight forward. Have on hand a specific amount of money and you get the award.
|Not Even Enough To Play Volleyball|
|Clan Half Full|
|That’s what She Said|
|We Eat Our Wheaties|
|Plan For the Worst|
|Might as well Be Useful|
|All In The Family|
|People Know Me|
|An Army of Some|
|An Army of Some More|
How to Get: These are all gotten by recruiting ninjas based on a certain trait. As you can see everything is important, from how many, to how old, even blood type and name. The nice thing about these is that you don’t actually have to keep these ninja. If you like you can recruit them, get the reward and then immediately boot them again. While this may be a costly method it is by far the easiest
- Quantity: Pretty straight forward, recruit, 1,5,10 and 20 respectively to get these awards.
- Gender: Again very straight forward, have 5 ninja that are all the same gender
- Stats: What you’re looking for here are ninja who lie at the extreme ends or the dead center of the stat ranges. this means looking for ninjas with either a 50/40 split or a 45/45 split. Something that is not any of these combos will not count toward any of the achievements
- Blood Type: For those who don’t remember their Biology, the blood types are as follows, A+,A-, B+,B-, AB+,AB-,O+, and O-. Additionally, AB+ are also referred to as Universal Recipients because they can accept any blood type. Where as O- is referred to as universal donors because anyone can receive O- blood. So, you’ll need 1 of each type, as well as 5 O- and 5 AB+ to receive all of the achievements.
- Age: This one is straightforward, just get 5 ninjas who meet the specified age requirements. Basically you’re looking for ninjas with dates more recent then 1391 or longer ago then 1374.
- Name: For these you’re interested in family names. Now, in Asian countries it is traditional for the family name to be listed before your other names. This game lists names the same way. So, basically you’re trying to match the names that appear first. Of all of these achievement types this one is probably the hardest because most of the time none of the ninja you can recruit have names that match any of your existing ninja. So, I’ve found it works best to search for this criteria first when recruiting a ninja. Then if none of the names match, recruit based on some other achievement you’re trying to get.
- Facebook Friends: Basically all you need to do to get these is to get a bunch of your friends to join the game or you need to make friends with people who are already playing the game. If you want advice on how to get friends check out my article on the topic.
|Hard to Kill|
|Quite Hard to Kill|
|Insanely Hard to Kill|
|Impossible to Kill|
|In Need of a Beating|
|Not Very Good at the Game|
|Terrible at the Game|
|Baby’s First Steps|
|We Did Two Tours Over There|
|Blood on Our Hands|
|We’re Kind of a Big Deal|
|Higher Up Beat Down|
|Weather the Storm of Swords|
|Biting the Hand that Feeds|
How to Get: For these achievements you have to win/lose fights. Who you fight and what you use doesn’t matter only if you eventually won or lost. So for these it’s best to attack enemies that will assure you the result you’re after (IOW extremely weak or extremely tough)
- Ironman: These you only get one shot at and once you lose a fight you can no longer get them basically these are achievements you get for having a winning streak at the very beginning of the game.
- Streaks: You get these achievements by having long winning/losing streaks.
- Breaking Streaks: These take some investigation. If you look at a player’s profile you can see what they’re current winning streak is. It is displayed in brackets next to their wins. So, you just have to beat someone who’s streak exceeds the required amount.
- Wins: These achievements are awarded for total number of victories you have.
- Level Difference: Clearly these are tricky but they are possible to do. Essentially you just need to find someone that is higher level then you that you completely outgear/out level (in terms of your ninjas) and then beat them. Obviously this is easier to do the more friends you have. Also, you can gain an advantage by building up your karma (via items) without leveling for a couple days or more and then going after someone. In this way your relative power will be greater then it should be for your level. Also, fully outfitting your ninjas with gifted weapons can help immensely as they will typically be better then anything you can purchase. Just look for someone who doesn’t have many friends as they are less likely to have good gear or much cash.
- Specific Enemies: These are gained by winning against specific enemies in the game. The first two are bosses that are sought out separately from normal players. For the the third one, you will need to defeat one of the following players, keep in mind they may be hard for you to kill since they’ve been playing for awhile.
- For the final one, it helps to attack someone with only a few black belts, with a brown belt or two of your own and a whole bunch of white belts. The idea being that the brown belts will weaken the black belt enough to allow a white belt to get the killing blow.
|By the Skin of Your Teeth|
|Two For One|
|Three For One|
|Way of the Empty Hand|
|A Band of Naked Ninjas|
|No Performance Enhancing Stones|
|Don’t Shoot Lasers With your Mouth Full|
|One More Sword in an Inconvenient Place|
|Feed the Poor|
How to Get: These achievements are more specific then the above victory achievements. The difference is that not only do you have to win, but you have to win under certain conditions. This means that most of the fights are going to be contrived with the aim of getting a specific achievement.
- End Health: Probably the least contrived of all of these, basically depending on how easy or close the fight was you can win these achievements.
- Enemy/Ally Ratios: These are all won by winning a fight where the numbers are incredibly unbalanced in favor of one player or another.
- Gear: These achievements are all gotten by winning fights while having specific weapons equipped. Though some of the harder ones in this category have even more requirements beyond simply having the right weapon and winning.
|Black is Beautiful|
|All the Colors of the Rainbow|
|What Can Brown Do For You?|
|Oompa Loompa Doompadee Doo|
|Why So Blue?|
|Elevated Levels of Unconjugated Bilirubin|
|Quantity over Quality|
How to Get: These are pretty self explanatory, have the specified number of ninja who you have trained to a certain belt level.
|Advanced Onion Collector|
|Advanced Shrimp Collector|
How to Get: These are self explanatory, acquire the specified number of the item in question. The easiest way is to simply send all of your friends the item you want and request that they send it back to you. Given enough time and enough friends it shouldn’t take you too long to get what you’re after.
|There’s a New Ally in Town|
|Destroyer of Blimps and Fires|
|A True Ally|
|A Truer Ally|
How to Get: These will simply come with time. Obviously the more friends you have and the more often you play the faster you will achieve them.
|Miserable Old Fool!|
How to Get: These are the achievements that don’t easily fit into the other categories or are so obscure that it’s probably the real reason you’re reading this.
- Combat: Intuitively I would say that the first one is essentially random chance, and the later three require you to win using a bludgeoning, slashing, and piercing weapons respectively. So, my best advice is to simply make sure you have one of each weapon always equipped in your group. Probably something along the lines of scoring a critical hit with that weapon and having it be the final blow. I’ve already gotten two of the four of these completely randomly, so just keep trying.
- Purchased: These you get for spending real money to get in game cash.
- Other: To get this achievement, click on the gold statue on your island. Then while you’re on that screen type in the Konami code directly into your keyboard followed by the enter key. Some keyboards don’t work so you may need to use an on-screen keyboard. You can find directions of how to activate the on-screen keyboard in windows here.
|Part 1: Ninja Warz – An Overview|
|Part 2: Ninja Warz – Achievements|
|Part 3: Ninja Warz – Mini-game Madness|
|Part 4: Ninja Warz – Gift Items|
|Part 5: Ninja Warz – Belt Levels|
|Part 5: Ninja Warz – Shuriken Attack|